Friday, June 25, 2010

<-- Voices -->

What a lame title for this post. It is about voices, yes, but isn't that the title of every scary movie and book where someone goes nuts and ends up in a madhouse?

Yesterday, I was outside helping Mom with some gardening when I got thirsty and came in for a glass of water. (Dun, dunnn, dunnnnnn.....) Yes, I know. Water, right? I don't even like water! It was that or milk. Soy. Milk. Ugh....

I sprinted in, dropped my gardening gloves on the counter and grabbed a cup of water. Sipping, I was just sorta walking 'round the house, and I heard someone whisper, like one of those stage whispers that you wonder if you're actually hearing, the words, I'm gonna kill you.

Look, I'm the oldest of three boys. I've heard the term a lot. So my immediate reaction is that it was one of my little brothers.

Well, to hell with that theory. They were in the living room playing Wii at the time. There's no way it was them.

I hate disembodies voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment