Friday, June 25, 2010

<-- The Closet -->

I, like most other carbon-based life forms under the category of human beings, tend to try to take a shower daily. Usually in the morning, it's awful trying to at night. Got plenty of reasons not to want to be near the bathroom when it's dark.

One time I was taking a quick three-minute shower at night while my parents were trying to get my lil' bros in for bed, and their room is right next to the bathroom, so I would've heard if they were in there. Everyone was down in the family room 'cept me. Now, mind you, they're both toilet trained and not infants. They cry all right, but not like an infant would. So I'm shampooing, and I hear this scream. Just godawful. Like a baby, but not like that Feed me! kinda scream, more of a Please stop whatever the hell you're doing to me! kinda thing.

I instinctively looked out from the curtains, scanning the room for anyone. No one. Huh. What a shocker. But the bathroom linen closet doors were open. So, they're two doors. They don't latch, but if you push them into place they usually stay. I closed them before I got in the shower. Swear to God, and despite the fact that I hate being Roman Catholic, I've never, to this day, broken a swear to God.

Creeeeepy.....

But nothing in the least out of the ordinary. Not for me, anyways.

That was a while back. Like, years ago. This is now.

The other day I was taking a shower, yes, again with the showers! I get real freaked in there nowadays, if you were me, you would, too! So I was in the shower, when I heard the door to the closet just slam open. I, of course, backed up into the wall of the shower and then this shadow just stalks out of the closet, by the shower curtain and disappears. I saw it through the curtain, so it was blurry, but I am not hallucinating. At least I don't think so.

Only one more year 'till I get outta this hell hole. I pray to God I make it 'till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment